Imprint Contact deutsch

The Winery


The Häußling Brothers Winery was founded by our father Paul Häußling in 1955. Back then it was called 'Winery St. Remigius', named after an excellent vineyard location in Laubenheim.

  vineyards in Laubenheim

In 1988, we - Dr. Max Häußling and Johannes Häußling - took over the winery from our father.


Our vineyards
Our grape harvest lastet until October. …
>> more